Your Local Heating & Furnace Experts For Over 25 Years
When it’s time for your home to upgrade its gas furnace, you want to work with the best of the best. That’s why you should rely on Babione’s AC & Heating – Levy County, FL’s premier provider of gas furnace installation services for over 25 years. Along with our commitment to customer service, we also have a commitment to the environment. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with the most advanced gas furnaces available. Our high-tech models keep your energy bills low and help your home decrease its carbon footprint.
The Benefits of Installing a Gas Furnace In Your Home
Natural gas is a great resource, especially when it comes to powering furnaces. When compared to other energy sources, such as oil or propane, natural gas has incredible benefits that these other sources just can’t match. Here’s why you should install a gas furnace in your Levy County home:
- Consistent Heating – There’s nothing worse than walking into another room in your home only to find that it’s much colder than the one you just left. Some heating systems, such as heat pumps, can only produce heat of 100 to 110°. A gas furnace, however, can consistently produce heat of up to 130°.
- Low Installation Costs – Some types of heating systems can be very expensive to install upfront. In general, gas furnaces tend to have a much lower upfront installation cost. Plus, your new model will be more energy efficient, which will help you save money on your energy bills in the future.
- Energy Efficiency – When it comes to energy efficiency, newer gas furnaces can’t be beat. Not only do they run efficiently, but they are also less demanding on your home’s electrical system.
- Versatility – Did you know that the natural gas that powers your furnace can also power other appliances in your home? This incredible resource can power your furnace as well as other gas-powered appliances, such as fireplaces, water heaters, dryers, and more.
How Efficient Is a Natural Gas Furnace?
You may think that furnaces are not very energy efficient. However, modern technology has created incredibly energy-efficient gas furnaces that provide exceptional heating for your home and also lower your energy bills. In fact, research shows that natural gas furnaces can have efficiency ratings of up to 97%. Plus, their efficiency will not be affected by outdoor climate conditions. Many new gas furnaces have very high Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings, which means that you get peace of mind knowing your system is working as efficiently as possible.
Our Gas Furnace Services
- Gas Furnace Replacement – Need to upgrade your current gas furnace for a more energy-efficient model? We can help you choose the best new high-efficiency gas furnace for your home and install it to your specifications.
- Gas Furnace Installation – If your property doesn’t have a heating system and needs a new gas furnace installed, we’re on the case. We work hard to ensure a proper installation and minimize any disruption to your property.
- Gas Furnace Repair – If your gas furnace has a problem, you can rely on our expert HVAC contractors for fast, efficient repairs.
Contact Our Furnace Experts at Babione’s AC & Heating
If you’re ready to get started with your high-efficiency gas furnace replacement or installation, you’re in the right place. Babione’s AC & Heating is your local partner for expert gas furnace services and exceptional customer service. Contact us to schedule your service.